Please see attached Sample on how to properly answer the questions I will provide. Please do not use these words to add on my paper, the instructor is very strict, and this the 5th paper I’m sending, Please carefully look over the paper before ask me to approve for grammar error, I’m failing this class because of you guys, I have not getting good grades on the paper because of grammar error.
See the follow instructions to answer the question
Response to Explained EpisodePlease be sure to respond to ALL aspects of the prompt clearly, completely, and concisely Now that youve watched this Explained episode..
.1) Identify something in the video that surprised you (i.e., something that you didnt know before and/or didnt expect). Why did it surprise you?Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response.
2) Identify something that you already knew and/or werent surprised to learn. Do you think this is common knowledge (i.e., many people know this), or did you have a personal experience that lead to you already knowing this information? Please aim to write 2-4 sentences for this response.
3) Identify a question that you still have about this topic (i.e., what question is still left unanswered about this topic, even after watching this episode)? Why is this something others should be curious about as well?Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response.
4) Please identify one term from our textbook and describe how it is related to this Explained episode.PLEASE SYNTHESIZE THE MEANING OF THE TERM, by applying it to your connection to the Explained episode. DO NOT simply copy and paste the definition Please also highlight, bold, or underline the term (its okay to use more than one term in your response, but please highlight/bold/underline only one term) this is the one Dr. Rojo will grade your understanding of) you have selected in your response. Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response. Words will be Erogenous Zone and Primary Erogenous.
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?