Continuing to draw from the gap, need, or opportunity for improvement identified in the leadership interview, complete Part 2 of the Project Charter Template begun in Unit 5.
The following instructions correspond to the assignment scoring guide criteria. Part 2 of the project charter should:
Summarize the proposed project.
Describe who, what, when, and where in a concise manner.
Include the estimated project duration and budget if applicable.
Align the project purpose with at least one strategic priority identified in the leadership interview, including rationale for change.
Justify the business case for the project.
Speculate as to the impact on people, processes, or systems.
Explain the objective evidence to support the need for the proposed project.
Provide contextual information identified during the leadership interview.
Include available local, regional, and national data as empirical evidence of the need for change and cite sources appropriately in APA format.
Justify choice of three SMART objectives related to the proposed project.
Summarize what the project will and will not address (project scope).
Summarize the project deliverables, including milestones.
Identify the high-level “products” to be created, such as an improved process, employee manual, or formal policy.
Include a timetable with daily, weekly, and monthly milestones.
Convey purpose, in an appropriate tone and style, incorporating supporting evidence and adhering to organizational, professional, and scholarly writing standards.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
Length of paper: Complete all fields of Project Charter Template Part 2. Be concise while making sure to include all required information.
Resources: Include sources where appropriate within the template. Add your references to the references page you began for your previous assignment.
APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
Font and font size: Times Roman, 12 points.
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research