Continuing to draw from the gap, need, or opportunity for improvement identified in the leadership interview, complete Part 2 of the Project Charter Template begun in Unit 5.
The following instructions correspond to the assignment scoring guide criteria. Part 2 of the project charter should:
Summarize the proposed project.
Describe who, what, when, and where in a concise manner.
Include the estimated project duration and budget if applicable.
Align the project purpose with at least one strategic priority identified in the leadership interview, including rationale for change.
Justify the business case for the project.
Speculate as to the impact on people, processes, or systems.
Explain the objective evidence to support the need for the proposed project.
Provide contextual information identified during the leadership interview.
Include available local, regional, and national data as empirical evidence of the need for change and cite sources appropriately in APA format.
Justify choice of three SMART objectives related to the proposed project.
Summarize what the project will and will not address (project scope).
Summarize the project deliverables, including milestones.
Identify the high-level “products” to be created, such as an improved process, employee manual, or formal policy.
Include a timetable with daily, weekly, and monthly milestones.
Convey purpose, in an appropriate tone and style, incorporating supporting evidence and adhering to organizational, professional, and scholarly writing standards.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
Length of paper: Complete all fields of Project Charter Template Part 2. Be concise while making sure to include all required information.
Resources: Include sources where appropriate within the template. Add your references to the references page you began for your previous assignment.
APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
Font and font size: Times Roman, 12 points.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.