You have provided excellent information describing internal and external analysis, which are part of the SWOT model, incorporated environmental considerations described in the PESTEL model, and valuable information about strategic processes from various readings from our text and journal articles.
As we continue our discussions this week, keep in mind that strategic planning begins by addressing three important questions.
1. Current State: Where we are today (External analysis, Internal analysis, competitive analysis)
2. Future Desired State: Where we want to go (Mission statement, Long term objectives)
3. Process of how we get there: Strategy formulation (corporate level, business unit level, functional level).
Current State ==> Process ==> Future Desired State
Describe the rationale behind Tesla’s new master plan or one of your choice. How does this new strategy help Telsa or chosen organization fulfill its vision? “Master Plan, Part Deux” in its entirety is on Tesla’s blog:https://www.tesla.com/blog/master-plan-part-deux.
How does the master plan fit into the SWOT?
Is the overall plan positive or negative
Should the PESTAL model be applied? Why or why not?
Rothemael. (2019) Strategic management (4th ed). New Yorcixk, NY: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505
- Book: Renegade Dreams by Laurence Ralph
- Responding to a post week 6 NR-505