You have provided excellent information describing internal and external analysis, which are part of the SWOT model, incorporated environmental considerations described in the PESTEL model, and valuable information about strategic processes from various readings from our text and journal articles.
As we continue our discussions this week, keep in mind that strategic planning begins by addressing three important questions.
1. Current State: Where we are today (External analysis, Internal analysis, competitive analysis)
2. Future Desired State: Where we want to go (Mission statement, Long term objectives)
3. Process of how we get there: Strategy formulation (corporate level, business unit level, functional level).
Current State ==> Process ==> Future Desired State
Describe the rationale behind Tesla’s new master plan or one of your choice. How does this new strategy help Telsa or chosen organization fulfill its vision? “Master Plan, Part Deux” in its entirety is on Tesla’s blog:https://www.tesla.com/blog/master-plan-part-deux.
How does the master plan fit into the SWOT?
Is the overall plan positive or negative
Should the PESTAL model be applied? Why or why not?
Rothemael. (2019) Strategic management (4th ed). New Yorcixk, NY: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.