You have provided excellent information describing internal and external analysis, which are part of the SWOT model, incorporated environmental considerations described in the PESTEL model, and valuable information about strategic processes from various readings from our text and journal articles.
As we continue our discussions this week, keep in mind that strategic planning begins by addressing three important questions.
1. Current State: Where we are today (External analysis, Internal analysis, competitive analysis)
2. Future Desired State: Where we want to go (Mission statement, Long term objectives)
3. Process of how we get there: Strategy formulation (corporate level, business unit level, functional level).
Current State ==> Process ==> Future Desired State
Describe the rationale behind Tesla’s new master plan or one of your choice. How does this new strategy help Telsa or chosen organization fulfill its vision? “Master Plan, Part Deux” in its entirety is on Tesla’s blog:https://www.tesla.com/blog/master-plan-part-deux.
How does the master plan fit into the SWOT?
Is the overall plan positive or negative
Should the PESTAL model be applied? Why or why not?
Rothemael. (2019) Strategic management (4th ed). New Yorcixk, NY: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research