write 2-3 paragraphs where you:
(1) give your perspective on the relationship between health and wealth
(2) support your perspective with facts and/or opinions
(3) explain how your core values affect your perspective on health and wealth
(4) demonstrate the grammar and writing skills covercixed in the previous weeks
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.
- Watch one of the assigned films and provide an analysis and critique of the ethical perspective presented in the movie-Explain the values at play in the story. For example, is this an example of a Kantian ethic, utilitarianism, etc.?
- Prepare a five-page research paper on a selected Texas-related court case that is of interest to you.
- Prepare a 25-30 minute presentation of the findings you made in preparation for your research biography, a biographical analysis that ties together their contributions to science and the innovations they contributed that will be between 2000 and 2500 words.
- What does Searle’s thought experiment about Chevrolet station wagons show? What is the point of Jackson’s thought experiment about the color-challenged scientist? Is it possible to provide a complete account of the world in purely physical terms? Why or why not?
- Write a Position Paper include: An introduction to the argument on your public health issue(s) of choice (including a clear thesis).
- Why do you think “sex sells” when our culture traditionally has had a problem openly talking about sexuality? Provide three (3) examples of mechanisms used to sell sex.
- Do you have a family history of high blood pressure, stroke, or myocardial infarction? Do you consume under 1,500 mg of sodium per day through dietary sources?