Be sure to used headers
1) Things Learned and Family Ritual
. Describe an important family ritual that pertains to one of the life cycle transitions you have learned about in this course.
.Reflect on the course and describe the information, idea, or concept that will likely have the greatest impact on how you will approach your role as a marriage and family therapist.
(micword linked below)
2) MILITARY COUPLES IN THERAPY
Jason, a 30-year-old White male, has returned from three tours of duty in the Middle East to his husband of four years, Tremaine, a 28-year-old Black male. They were married before his first deployment to Afghanistan. During the majority of their marriage, Jason has been stationed overseas, and they have communicated via Skype and gotten together for brief periods between deployments. Jason will be stateside for at least two years. Tremaine sees him as increasingly emotionally remote, quite nervous at times, and having trouble sleeping. Tremaine is not sure if Jason is experiencing traumatic stress, but it is possible. When the topic of PTSD is brought up, Jason gets upset and it always leads to an argument.
In your discussion, address the following:
Describe three key ways the readings on military couples and trauma will help you to better understand and work with Jason and Tremaine.
What cultural factors will be important to explore, and why?
Identify two treatment goals for couples therapy with Jason and Tremaine.
Based on the readings, discuss three treatment objectives and accompanying interventions to help this couples reintegration to life at home.
( PDF Chapter linked below)
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.
- Do you plan to use quantitative, methods, qualitative methods, or both? On what did you base this choice?
- How effective or ineffective their Value Proposition and Positioning Statements are at grabbing the intended audience’s attention and relaying their features and benefits to consumers?