This week we have discussed the requirements and considerations to safely position your patients in surgery. This assignment allows you the opportunity to demonstrate your positioning knowledge. Allowing flexibility for your time and resources you may use each other, friend, family member, or barbie to demonstrate how you would position your patient in the follow position:
Supine, Prone, Beach Chair, Lateral, Lithotomy (may pretend/improvise stir-ups)
Each position discussed is worth 8 points:
– Demonstrate how you would position to include padding (can mock padding devices as long as you state what you are placing where)
– Identify and state specific concerns/considerational risks associated with each position
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.