This week we have discussed the requirements and considerations to safely position your patients in surgery. This assignment allows you the opportunity to demonstrate your positioning knowledge. Allowing flexibility for your time and resources you may use each other, friend, family member, or barbie to demonstrate how you would position your patient in the follow position:
Supine, Prone, Beach Chair, Lateral, Lithotomy (may pretend/improvise stir-ups)
Each position discussed is worth 8 points:
– Demonstrate how you would position to include padding (can mock padding devices as long as you state what you are placing where)
– Identify and state specific concerns/considerational risks associated with each position
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film