1. Using the Web or another research tool, search for
alternative means of defending against either general DoS
attacks or a specific type of DoS or DDoS attack.
3. Project 4.2: Defending Against Specific Denial of Service Attacks:
1. Using the Web or other tools, find a DoS attack that has
occurred in the past 6 months. You might find some
resources at www.f-secure.com.
2. Note how that attack was conducted.
3. Write a brief explanation of how you might have defended
against that specific attack.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute