Each section must have a title and sub-titles (if needed). For example,
Introduction – give a background, your motivation or how you planned to start trading
Investment decision process – what is your approach to picking stocks/index funds/bonds
Trading – explain five key trades at least one from a category
Investment performance – the impact on the risk/performance of your portfolio
Reflection – statement about what you learned from the experience and what you would have done differently had you taken this course before taking part in the exercise
Conclusion – Focus on what trades that made you the most profit or loss. How you will use this experience as you plan your financial future.
a page for references
discuss five important trades – should be at least one from each of these four categories (see above)
equities- CPSH ( Hybridtech armor panels ordered for U.S aircraft carriers)
VYGVF(The Ceo of the company co founded and helped start up Etrade which is now one of the biggest exchanges people use to buy stocks)
index funds/ETFs – SCHG includes 235 stocks from companies that are expected to have higher than average growth, so I see this as a great opportunity and has gone up in the last year from the 90s to where its at now and also offers dividend yield
bonds- 21st cen fox is a huge entertainment company and its a better place to hold your money than a savings account because it will grow your money faster
mutual funds- MSCFX This fund recently reopened with investors leaving so its a good time to get in, and they are a little more defensive so it tends lose less in down markets. They also look to invest in companies with sustainable competitive advantages.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.