Each section must have a title and sub-titles (if needed). For example,
Introduction – give a background, your motivation or how you planned to start trading
Investment decision process – what is your approach to picking stocks/index funds/bonds
Trading – explain five key trades at least one from a category
Investment performance – the impact on the risk/performance of your portfolio
Reflection – statement about what you learned from the experience and what you would have done differently had you taken this course before taking part in the exercise
Conclusion – Focus on what trades that made you the most profit or loss. How you will use this experience as you plan your financial future.
a page for references
discuss five important trades – should be at least one from each of these four categories (see above)
equities- CPSH ( Hybridtech armor panels ordered for U.S aircraft carriers)
VYGVF(The Ceo of the company co founded and helped start up Etrade which is now one of the biggest exchanges people use to buy stocks)
index funds/ETFs – SCHG includes 235 stocks from companies that are expected to have higher than average growth, so I see this as a great opportunity and has gone up in the last year from the 90s to where its at now and also offers dividend yield
bonds- 21st cen fox is a huge entertainment company and its a better place to hold your money than a savings account because it will grow your money faster
mutual funds- MSCFX This fund recently reopened with investors leaving so its a good time to get in, and they are a little more defensive so it tends lose less in down markets. They also look to invest in companies with sustainable competitive advantages.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.
- Do you plan to use quantitative, methods, qualitative methods, or both? On what did you base this choice?
- How effective or ineffective their Value Proposition and Positioning Statements are at grabbing the intended audience’s attention and relaying their features and benefits to consumers?