Cyber-attacks and crimes are increasing day by day and with widely use of
wireless technologies and social media, network security has become vital.
Therefore, organizations are trying to launch more powerful version of the
protective tools that you need to be aware of as part of security fundamentals
including threats, network security, and how to protect potential cyberattacks.
In this course, you are assigned an individual research report (10-15 slides)
related to cybersecurity. You are to report your finding in a Power Point
presentation. Be creative in demonstrating the positive and negative results.
Your report should include the following but not limited to these items:
1. Title of the project
2. Be specific on what you plan to cover during your research
3. Provide as much details as possible
4. Your power point presentation must be professional
5. Summary of results
6. Lessons learned
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood