Your portfolio will need to contain the following elements and completed in 3 parts. Complete part 2 as an add on to part 1.
Part 1: History and Laws (2 pages)
Create a timeline of significant events/court cases (minimum of 5) leading to changes in legislation, policies and/or practices in schools for students with special needs. In 3-5 paragraphs, summarize the key parts/elements of IDEA, ADA, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and ESSA. Provide a rationale for how these laws have promoted positive outcomes for students with special needs. You may reference findings from the Scavenger Hunt, Venn Diagram and Case Briefing weekly activities as you complete this task.
Part 2: Policies, processes and procedures (2 pages)
As a special educator, explain your role in: 1) identification and evaluation process, 2) implementation of IEPs and 3) working with families. Include 3-5 details in each area on specific processes and/or procedures to be followed.
The ePortfolio should address the material using college level writing, critical thought and APA formatting for sources. Be sure to include a title/introduction page, cite sources as appropriate and include a references page for full citations. In addition, you are encouraged to be creative by including graphics, visuals and/or media. Content should be designed to clearly and concisely address the material accurately and with research justification.
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.