Create a 10-minute, 7- to 9-slide voice-over presentation using either Microsoft PowerPoint. This interview will cover the interview you conducted with a leader of a volunteer organization. Consider the following as you create your presentation:
Who did you interview?
What organization do they work for?
What questions did you ask?
Did they know about the concepts of finding your true north, complexity leadership, and leadership purpose? If not, what do they think about it?
What did you learn in your interview?
What can you use immediately, and what strategies will you have to work on?
Note: Protect your interviewees privacy, and only mention their name and position if you have permission to do so.
***Please review Interview Proposal first before completing presentation. Need very detailed notes in order to do the voiceover***
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.