Create a 10-minute, 7- to 9-slide voice-over presentation using either Microsoft PowerPoint. This interview will cover the interview you conducted with a leader of a volunteer organization. Consider the following as you create your presentation:
Who did you interview?
What organization do they work for?
What questions did you ask?
Did they know about the concepts of finding your true north, complexity leadership, and leadership purpose? If not, what do they think about it?
What did you learn in your interview?
What can you use immediately, and what strategies will you have to work on?
Note: Protect your interviewees privacy, and only mention their name and position if you have permission to do so.
***Please review Interview Proposal first before completing presentation. Need very detailed notes in order to do the voiceover***
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.