Create a 10-minute, 7- to 9-slide voice-over presentation using either Microsoft PowerPoint. This interview will cover the interview you conducted with a leader of a volunteer organization. Consider the following as you create your presentation:
Who did you interview?
What organization do they work for?
What questions did you ask?
Did they know about the concepts of finding your true north, complexity leadership, and leadership purpose? If not, what do they think about it?
What did you learn in your interview?
What can you use immediately, and what strategies will you have to work on?
Note: Protect your interviewees privacy, and only mention their name and position if you have permission to do so.
***Please review Interview Proposal first before completing presentation. Need very detailed notes in order to do the voiceover***
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research