Writing an effective research proposal prepares you for an indispensable skill required to work effectively in both academia and industry after you graduate. You are posing a reasonable argument, idea, or hypothesis, the significance of which you have demonstrated by relating it to relevant literature in the field of inquiry. You are also proposing a methodology to examine and research the problem with clear steps leading to a reasonable justified conclusion.
For this assignment, you will propose a research topic that you desire to investigate for instructor approval.
Complete the following:
First, review the Module 2 section in the MMIS 505 Course Research Project document download (PDF) for important guidance in completing the proposal.
Use the MMIS 505 Research Project Proposal template document download(DOCX), outlining the major sections you should include in your research paper. Complete each section as specified.
Be sure to include a clear and concise paragraph stating the research problem your study will investigate, including its background.
Your topic will be reviewed by your instructor who will either approve your topic or provide you with additional feedback to guide you in topic selection.
Note: Citations – It is imperative that any sources consulted in the preparation of written assignments be properly cited using APA format both in the body of the paper as well as at the works end. Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated.
This is a graded assignment. Refer to the rubric for grading criteria.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute