Writing an effective research proposal prepares you for an indispensable skill required to work effectively in both academia and industry after you graduate. You are posing a reasonable argument, idea, or hypothesis, the significance of which you have demonstrated by relating it to relevant literature in the field of inquiry. You are also proposing a methodology to examine and research the problem with clear steps leading to a reasonable justified conclusion.
For this assignment, you will propose a research topic that you desire to investigate for instructor approval.
Complete the following:
First, review the Module 2 section in the MMIS 505 Course Research Project document download (PDF) for important guidance in completing the proposal.
Use the MMIS 505 Research Project Proposal template document download(DOCX), outlining the major sections you should include in your research paper. Complete each section as specified.
Be sure to include a clear and concise paragraph stating the research problem your study will investigate, including its background.
Your topic will be reviewed by your instructor who will either approve your topic or provide you with additional feedback to guide you in topic selection.
Note: Citations – It is imperative that any sources consulted in the preparation of written assignments be properly cited using APA format both in the body of the paper as well as at the works end. Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated.
This is a graded assignment. Refer to the rubric for grading criteria.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.