Writing an effective research proposal prepares you for an indispensable skill required to work effectively in both academia and industry after you graduate. You are posing a reasonable argument, idea, or hypothesis, the significance of which you have demonstrated by relating it to relevant literature in the field of inquiry. You are also proposing a methodology to examine and research the problem with clear steps leading to a reasonable justified conclusion.
For this assignment, you will propose a research topic that you desire to investigate for instructor approval.
Complete the following:
First, review the Module 2 section in the MMIS 505 Course Research Project document download (PDF) for important guidance in completing the proposal.
Use the MMIS 505 Research Project Proposal template document download(DOCX), outlining the major sections you should include in your research paper. Complete each section as specified.
Be sure to include a clear and concise paragraph stating the research problem your study will investigate, including its background.
Your topic will be reviewed by your instructor who will either approve your topic or provide you with additional feedback to guide you in topic selection.
Note: Citations – It is imperative that any sources consulted in the preparation of written assignments be properly cited using APA format both in the body of the paper as well as at the works end. Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated.
This is a graded assignment. Refer to the rubric for grading criteria.
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay