I have attached a copy of template of what the powerpoint presentation should look like. Also, a copy of the grading rubric.
Health Promotion Study Group
You and your colleagues are in a professional development course where you are learning more about health promotion and health education. You have a cumulative exam in the course, so your colleagues have decided to split the review work up and present the content to one another.
For this Performance Task Assessment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation with a written script that you would use if you were to present the content orally to the study group. Each of these components should be developed using the templates provided, and your presentation should follow the given format. Note: Be sure to only use images and graphics that are not copyright protected. There are several free domain websites listed on the Assessment Template.
Part 1: PowerPoint Presentation
Slide 1: Title slide
Include your name, the date, and the institution.
Slide 2: Health Promotion
Define health promotion in your own words.
Include at least 3 bullet points explaining why health promotion is important.
Slide 3: The Role of the Health Educator
Explain what health educators and community health workers do.
Provide either bullets or images that describe key job activities.
Slide 4: Becoming a Health Educator
Describe what it takes to become a health educator including 2-3 bullets or images that help illustrate what you have learned about becoming a health educator.
Describe the job outlook for health educators using graphics or images.
Slide 5: Prevention and Promotion
Provide a definition of primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention as well as examples of each.
Slide 6: What is Public Health?
Define public health in your own words and help illustrate your definition with photos or graphics.
Slide 7: What is Global Health?
Define global health in your own words and help illustrate your definition with photos or graphics.
Slide 8: What is Population Health?
Define population health in your own words and help illustrate your definition with photos or graphics.
List three ways that population health can be improved.
Slide 9: What is Coordinated School Health?
Define coordinated school health in your own words and help illustrate your definition with photos or graphics.
Slide 10: What is Worksite Health Promotion?
Define worksite health promotion in your own words and help illustrate your definition with photos or graphics.
Slide 11: Example of Worksite Health Promotion
Describe an example of worksite health promotion.
Use bullet points or images to help to illustrate the organizations global health program.
Describe what this organization does, in your own words, on your slide template.
Slide 12: References
Support your presentation with at least three APA formatted references from scholarly sources.
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay