Compare the two stories, Girl, and The Crane Wife and consider: what do they have in common
thematically? Formulate a strong thesis claim in response to this question a claim that will allow you to
analyze theme and discuss the conclusions you draw from this comparison.
To start, review both stories closely. Reflect on the subject matter and sources of tension in each. Remember
that a comparative analysis is not just a listing of ways these stories might differ or be the same. Your essay
must be shaped by a point of view in the form of an arguable thesis in response to the prompt. Tip: Consult
How to Write a Comparative Analysis, which is hyperlinked in the assignment folder. Develop an arguable
statement in response to the prompt question. Where possible, draw on insights from this weeks literary
Incorporate a minimum of three relevant quotes from the text(s), integrated smoothly and cited
correctly; do not ‘over quote’ lengthy passages keep them as short as possible to convey your point.
How to Write a Comparative Analysis,
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.