The purpose of this assignment is to develop a business plan for a quality improvement project, program, or service related to an area of student interest within the selected healthcare organization.
NR533 Week 7: Business Plan Assignment Guidelines and Rubric (Links to an external site.)
NR533 Week 7: Business Plan Assignment Worksheet (Links to an external site.)
1. Address all components of the business plan as outlined in Preparing the Paper.
2. Refer to the Business Plan Worksheet, available for download above.
3. This paper will be graded on quality and completeness of information, accuracy of any required calculations, use of citations, use of standard English grammar, sentence structure, and organization based on the required components.
4. Create this assignment using Microsoft Word, which is the required format for all Chamberlain documents. You can tell that the document is saved as an MS Word document because it will end in .docx.
5. Turn It In is used for this assignment and is part of the submission into the assignment portal. See the Turn It In guidelines provided in the Program Resources via the Resources tab on the left.
6. Submit the final paper to the assignment area by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT. Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Forum under Discussions. Any submission after the deadline will be assessed a penalty per policy.
7. The length of the paper is to be no greater than seven pages including the appendices, but excludes title page and reference page. Extra pages will not be read nor graded by the instructor. Content beyond the page limit will not be considered part of the paper. Your business plan worksheet should be included after the reference page.
8. APA format, using the most current edition, is required in this assignment, including a title page and a reference page. Use headings for the sections of the paper according to APA format. Remember that the introduction does require a heading. See the APA manual for details of formatting. You may also refer to Guidelines for Writing Professional Papers found in Program Resources via the Resources tab on the left.
9. A complete paper will contain all components outlined under Preparing the Paper.
Preparing the Paper
A business plan is a detailed plan for a proposed program, project, or service.
The following sections should be clearly present with headings and complete. Use the headings provided in the outline below. Remember, there is no heading used for the introduction section.
a. Purpose of assignment
c. Purpose of business plan
d. What will be included
a. Cover letter
b. Executive Summary
III. Detailed Abstract
a. Two types analyses
b. Marketing and financial plans
a. Financial tables
a. What was covered in the plan
b. Strengths and weaknesses of the plan
c. Approach for approval
1. Clearly introduce your business-plan assignment in the Overview section. This should be no longer that one paragraph. Include purpose of your assignment, PICOT as basis for and purpose business plan, and what will be covered in the assignment.
2. Include a clearly articulated cover letter written in business letter format, active voice, and exactly as it would be read by leadership. Include overview of issue, proposed solution, and action request. There should be no other content on this page except for the business letter.
3. Present a captivating executive summary that is interesting and captures the interest of leadership and draws them in to read further. Content includes (1) a description of the proposed project, program, or service, (2) why it is being proposed, and (3) what outcomes are most likely to occur as a result.
4. Detailed Abstract expands the three areas of the executive summary.
a. Expand description of project purpose
b. Issue/problem defined; supportive evidence for project
c. Expected outcomes and project timeline
d. Marketing/needs analyses and plans at least two strategies
e. Fit with mission of organization
f. Fit with current services
g. Financial plan including budgetary needs
h. Financial impact on stakeholders (organization, patients, unit of service,
i. Break-even analysis and cost/benefit analysis results with reference to
actual budget and analysis in appendices
5. Appendices should include any financial tables, charts, or graphs, or other supporting documents referred to in the detailed abstract. The business plan worksheet should be included in the appendices.
6. Conclusion for the paper includes an overview of what was covered in the paper, strengths and weaknesses of the plan, and plan for seeking proposal approval.
7. The paper length will be seven pages maximum including the appendices and excluding title and reference page(s).
Note: If you go over the paper length, the additional information will not be
read nor considered for part of you grade by the instructor.
8. Title and reference page(s) must be in APA format (6th edition).
9. Use 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins on all sides of the paper.
10. Note: After submitting your assignment to Files, please upload your completed executive summary into the Week 8 designated Discussion to share with your peers.
REFERENCES USED MUST BE CURRENT, NOT MORE THAN 5 YEARS. PLEASE FIND ATTACHED the grading rubric/guidelines and assignment worksheet
a. NR533 Week 7: Business Plan Assignment Guidelines and Rubric (Links to an external site.)
b. NR533 Week 7: Business Plan Assignment Worksheet (Links to an external site.)
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW RUBRIC AND WORKSHEET AND KINDLY ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. THANKS
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.