Business: Expanding a coffee shop from Washington State to Oregon State
This assignment is intended to help you build a supply chain plan/diagram for the coffee shop, Gravity Coffee, by analyzing factors that affect sourcing, logistics, metrics, suppliers, and risk
Create a diagram of the supply chain plan using one of the following tools:
Other faculty-approved platform
Develop a 10-12 PowerPoint presentation analysis of the supply chain. Include the following:
Value chain and flow of structure
Outputs, including customer service structure
Inventory points and forecasting
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Submit the presentation and diagram (inclucixde the diagram in the presentation).
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.