construct and defend a thesis on the “politics of identification” in Shakuntala. Write a 500-word essay in defense of this thesis, making sure to quote extensively from the text
This is what she means by “politics of identification”: This phrase is shorthand for much of what we were discussing in class. The question is whether, and if so to what degree, our understanding of the play depends on our identification with a given character. The “politics of identification” means, roughly speaking, the set of consequences or constraints on our aesthetic experience of (and ethical attitude toward) the world of this text that result from our identifying or not identifying with one or more of the characters. “Politics” is being used here in the broad meaning it often has in the humanities – the field of commitments and choices that come into play in the realm of the social (a realm we are encountering, in this case, in the form of a dramatic text).
Please use the attached PDF I have provided.
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS