construct and defend a thesis on the “politics of identification” in Shakuntala. Write a 500-word essay in defense of this thesis, making sure to quote extensively from the text
This is what she means by “politics of identification”: This phrase is shorthand for much of what we were discussing in class. The question is whether, and if so to what degree, our understanding of the play depends on our identification with a given character. The “politics of identification” means, roughly speaking, the set of consequences or constraints on our aesthetic experience of (and ethical attitude toward) the world of this text that result from our identifying or not identifying with one or more of the characters. “Politics” is being used here in the broad meaning it often has in the humanities – the field of commitments and choices that come into play in the realm of the social (a realm we are encountering, in this case, in the form of a dramatic text).
Please use the attached PDF I have provided.
- Read the required chapters from the text in accordance with the syllabus. Write a research paper outlining possible career paths in the field of Human Resources Management (HRM) and, based upon independent research, discuss how different organizations might develop and implement a strategic HRM plan.
- Explain and exemplify the major political-institutional differences between the EU and ASEAN.
- Write 2-3 pages applicable to your capstone project. Identify the stakeholders (use fictitious names for stakeholders) that will play a major part with your study of Addressing Barriers to Care Among American-Muslim Adults Suffering From Depression and integrate with your project.
- CRM Plan | Part 1 – Analysis Report
- Design your own Movie Rating System and explain why you created it the way you did. Write a paragraph that explains each category.
- What are some possible patient outcomes if the infection was discovered late and treatment was delivered late?
- treatment study paper
- 3.3 Discussion: Team Leadership
- What your understanding of open source tradecraft for law enforcement is,
- Create a Power Point slide with a title page, a working thesis, supporting quotes from the book (I prefer you to use quotes from chapters 7-12, but you may use quotes from earlier chapters if needed to support the working thesis), and the last page will be for discussion questions (at least 2 questions, but no more than 3 questions). The questions need to be open-ended, conversation starters.