With summaries and thoughtful reflection, should be at least 2-4 pages There should be at least 1-2 pages of summary to summarize 4 articles and 1-2 pages of reflection. Of the researchers in economics work for think tanks.
Go to the following two think tanks and research one of the topics listed below:
Think TanksCATO Institute at cato.org (libertarian-conservative leaning)
Brookings Institute at brookings.edu (moderate-liberal progressive leaning)
Possible Topic (pick one):
1. Pick a topic. What topic did you pick and why?
2. Find 2 articles on your topic from CATO. Give the title of each one selected and a short summary. Pick ones that interest you.
3. Find 2 articles on your topic from BROOKINGS. Give the title of each one selected and a short summary.
4. Reflect on the information you have found
Possible questions to answer and might be you might come to mind…
What did you learn?
Does this effect you, your family or your friends?
What questions did they raise that surprised you and why did it surprise you?
What further questions woucixld you want to ask about the topic?
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).