With summaries and thoughtful reflection, should be at least 2-4 pages There should be at least 1-2 pages of summary to summarize 4 articles and 1-2 pages of reflection. Of the researchers in economics work for think tanks.
Go to the following two think tanks and research one of the topics listed below:
Think TanksCATO Institute at cato.org (libertarian-conservative leaning)
Brookings Institute at brookings.edu (moderate-liberal progressive leaning)
Possible Topic (pick one):
1. Pick a topic. What topic did you pick and why?
2. Find 2 articles on your topic from CATO. Give the title of each one selected and a short summary. Pick ones that interest you.
3. Find 2 articles on your topic from BROOKINGS. Give the title of each one selected and a short summary.
4. Reflect on the information you have found
Possible questions to answer and might be you might come to mind…
What did you learn?
Does this effect you, your family or your friends?
What questions did they raise that surprised you and why did it surprise you?
What further questions woucixld you want to ask about the topic?
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.