After completing each part of the annual report, you are now ready to submit the final version that includes all parts 1-10 and a brief powerPoint presentation.
Guidelines on the presentations will be as follows:
Now that all of you have handed over your project, you can make a brief presentation on either Wed 6/23 or Thur 6/24.
I don’t have specific preference on how you should make your presentation. However, your presentation should cover important details on all ARP 1 through ARP10. Below are suggested information that you may include in your PowerPoint slides.
1. Summary of Company’s backgrounds: founders, nature of business, Primary products, where it operates, stock price at the beginning of the project and the price at the end of project (Refer to ARP 1-2). Why did you select this company? Do you have experience with its products, do you want to own shares of this company, etc? Don’t spend too much time on history!
2. Financial Statement Analysis (Income statement and balance sheet):
a. Summary of company’s revenues, expenses, and income pattern (ARP5)
b. The composition of assets, relationship between assets and liabilities and Liabilities and equity (ARPs, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9). What can you conclude vis-avis the industry?
c. Calculations of various ratios to assess the company’s liquidity, financial flexibility, profitability, and compare over the two year periods as well as comparison to the industry averages (ARP 4-9). What can you say?
3. Discuss the significant accounting methods chosen by the company
4. Statement of Cash Flows Analysis (ARP10)
5. Auditor’s Report (What type of auditor’s report…is it a clean unqualified/unmodified opinion? How do you know?). Why is this important?
6. Summary of recommendation: A family member of yours has some money and is considering investing in the company you have just analyzed, do you recommend buying share of stock of this company based on your details analysis. Provide justification of your recommendation? What are the reasons for your recommendation of buy or not to buy?
7. Finally, tell me one thicixng you learned from this project?
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?