After completing each part of the annual report, you are now ready to submit the final version that includes all parts 1-10 and a brief powerPoint presentation.
Guidelines on the presentations will be as follows:
Now that all of you have handed over your project, you can make a brief presentation on either Wed 6/23 or Thur 6/24.
I don’t have specific preference on how you should make your presentation. However, your presentation should cover important details on all ARP 1 through ARP10. Below are suggested information that you may include in your PowerPoint slides.
1. Summary of Company’s backgrounds: founders, nature of business, Primary products, where it operates, stock price at the beginning of the project and the price at the end of project (Refer to ARP 1-2). Why did you select this company? Do you have experience with its products, do you want to own shares of this company, etc? Don’t spend too much time on history!
2. Financial Statement Analysis (Income statement and balance sheet):
a. Summary of company’s revenues, expenses, and income pattern (ARP5)
b. The composition of assets, relationship between assets and liabilities and Liabilities and equity (ARPs, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9). What can you conclude vis-avis the industry?
c. Calculations of various ratios to assess the company’s liquidity, financial flexibility, profitability, and compare over the two year periods as well as comparison to the industry averages (ARP 4-9). What can you say?
3. Discuss the significant accounting methods chosen by the company
4. Statement of Cash Flows Analysis (ARP10)
5. Auditor’s Report (What type of auditor’s report…is it a clean unqualified/unmodified opinion? How do you know?). Why is this important?
6. Summary of recommendation: A family member of yours has some money and is considering investing in the company you have just analyzed, do you recommend buying share of stock of this company based on your details analysis. Provide justification of your recommendation? What are the reasons for your recommendation of buy or not to buy?
7. Finally, tell me one thicixng you learned from this project?
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)
- Ways Teens Can Avoid Social Media Affecting Their Mental Health