Please use FFH as that company. Previous paper is attached as well as resources. Instructions below:
Recommend a strategy (6 pages) for improving a total rewards package for FFH or a selected organization in order to be competitive with other employers and to positively support recruitment and retention initiatives.
Search websites with pertinent data sources, including the following, for general salary information. Research other career-focused websites for benefits information.
U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. (n.d.). O*Net online.https://www.onetonline.org/
Bureau of Labor Statistics. (n.d.). Databases, tables and calculators by subject. https://www.bls.gov/data/#employment
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
Competency 1: Apply legal standards in human resource management decision making and practice.
Explain what legal compliance requirements FFH (or a selected organization) should consider when creating a total rewards package.
Competency 2: Use data to support human resource management decision making.
Analyze components to include in FFH’s (or a selected organizations) total rewards package.
Compare the salary and benefits components with adding an incentive compensation package.
Competency 3: Develop human resource management strategy recommendations to support organizational goals in a dynamic environment.
Recommend a strategy for compensating FFH’s (or a selected organizations) management.
Competency 5: Communicate human resource management needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for human resource professionals and master’s-level programs.
FFH is concerned about the competitiveness of its total rewards package. Most store managers and supervisors have been with FFH for over 20 years and have been very satisfied with their compensation. However, while interviewing prospective candidates, the company is getting indications that their total rewards package is not equal to their competitors. You are being tasked with recommending a strategy for improving FFH’s or a selected organization’s total rewards package in order to increase competitiveness with other businesses and to positively support recruitment and retention initiatives.
Include the following in your total rewards package strategy for HR management and organizational leaders:
Analyze components to include in the total rewards package. This analysis should include salary and benefits as well as areas beyond compensation. Should FFH or your selected organization lead the market, pay at market rates, or lag behind the market? To move toward the broader definition of total rewards, what two other components should be considered?
Compare the salary and benefits components with adding an incentive compensation package. Is there a benefit to including a bonus, commission, or profit sharing as part of FFH’s or a selected organizations total rewards package?
Explain what legal compliance requirements FFH or a selected organization should consider when creating a total rewards package.
Recommend a total rewards package strategy for FFH’s or a selected organizations management. Do cultural and inclusive practices that support a diverse workforce impact your recommendations? Justify the components you are including.
Your total rewards package strategy should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
References: Support your analysis with at least two academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
Length: Six pages, in addition to the references list.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.