Please use FFH as that company. Previous paper is attached as well as resources. Instructions below:
Recommend a strategy (6 pages) for improving a total rewards package for FFH or a selected organization in order to be competitive with other employers and to positively support recruitment and retention initiatives.
Search websites with pertinent data sources, including the following, for general salary information. Research other career-focused websites for benefits information.
U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. (n.d.). O*Net online.https://www.onetonline.org/
Bureau of Labor Statistics. (n.d.). Databases, tables and calculators by subject. https://www.bls.gov/data/#employment
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
Competency 1: Apply legal standards in human resource management decision making and practice.
Explain what legal compliance requirements FFH (or a selected organization) should consider when creating a total rewards package.
Competency 2: Use data to support human resource management decision making.
Analyze components to include in FFH’s (or a selected organizations) total rewards package.
Compare the salary and benefits components with adding an incentive compensation package.
Competency 3: Develop human resource management strategy recommendations to support organizational goals in a dynamic environment.
Recommend a strategy for compensating FFH’s (or a selected organizations) management.
Competency 5: Communicate human resource management needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for human resource professionals and master’s-level programs.
FFH is concerned about the competitiveness of its total rewards package. Most store managers and supervisors have been with FFH for over 20 years and have been very satisfied with their compensation. However, while interviewing prospective candidates, the company is getting indications that their total rewards package is not equal to their competitors. You are being tasked with recommending a strategy for improving FFH’s or a selected organization’s total rewards package in order to increase competitiveness with other businesses and to positively support recruitment and retention initiatives.
Include the following in your total rewards package strategy for HR management and organizational leaders:
Analyze components to include in the total rewards package. This analysis should include salary and benefits as well as areas beyond compensation. Should FFH or your selected organization lead the market, pay at market rates, or lag behind the market? To move toward the broader definition of total rewards, what two other components should be considered?
Compare the salary and benefits components with adding an incentive compensation package. Is there a benefit to including a bonus, commission, or profit sharing as part of FFH’s or a selected organizations total rewards package?
Explain what legal compliance requirements FFH or a selected organization should consider when creating a total rewards package.
Recommend a total rewards package strategy for FFH’s or a selected organizations management. Do cultural and inclusive practices that support a diverse workforce impact your recommendations? Justify the components you are including.
Your total rewards package strategy should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
References: Support your analysis with at least two academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
Length: Six pages, in addition to the references list.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.