This writing sample (the essay) will be scored on content and format.
When you write your essay, you need to consider the following questions.
Why do you want to be a surgical technologist?
How does this relate to your professional goals?
Why did you select CCBC for your training?
What impact do you hope to have, or what do you want to give back to the community?
What personal experiences have you had that contributes to your desire to be a medical assistant?
The essay must be 300-500 words in length, double spaced, using 12 point font. Applicants should submit well written and well structured essays that include proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
Essays must be submitted as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf document. The file name must be applicants last name first initial_essay. For example, Jane Doe would submit the file: DoeJ_essay.
The essay may only be submitted once, so please be sure that it is exactly as you intend before attaching it.
- Write An Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Labour Market in South Africa.
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?