This writing sample (the essay) will be scored on content and format.
When you write your essay, you need to consider the following questions.
Why do you want to be a surgical technologist?
How does this relate to your professional goals?
Why did you select CCBC for your training?
What impact do you hope to have, or what do you want to give back to the community?
What personal experiences have you had that contributes to your desire to be a medical assistant?
The essay must be 300-500 words in length, double spaced, using 12 point font. Applicants should submit well written and well structured essays that include proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
Essays must be submitted as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf document. The file name must be applicants last name first initial_essay. For example, Jane Doe would submit the file: DoeJ_essay.
The essay may only be submitted once, so please be sure that it is exactly as you intend before attaching it.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.