This writing sample (the essay) will be scored on content and format.
When you write your essay, you need to consider the following questions.
Why do you want to be a surgical technologist?
How does this relate to your professional goals?
Why did you select CCBC for your training?
What impact do you hope to have, or what do you want to give back to the community?
What personal experiences have you had that contributes to your desire to be a medical assistant?
The essay must be 300-500 words in length, double spaced, using 12 point font. Applicants should submit well written and well structured essays that include proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
Essays must be submitted as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf document. The file name must be applicants last name first initial_essay. For example, Jane Doe would submit the file: DoeJ_essay.
The essay may only be submitted once, so please be sure that it is exactly as you intend before attaching it.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.