Use of Information Resources
This assignment allows you to demonstrate mastery of the course outcomes :
Apply communication theories to organizational communication challenges
Analyze and assess the communication dynamics of an organization through the completion of a communication audit
Consultation – The ability to provide guidance to organizational stakeholders.
What are the communication challenges organizations face today? Once they are identified, how does an organization overcome these challenges and improve their communication flow? A communication audit is a method of research that reveals how your stakeholders view your organizations communication methods and effectiveness. For this assignment, we will provide you with a checklist (below) that you will use to analyze the communication in your organization and see where improvement can be made.
You will select one critical communication challenge in your organization, conduct research and develop suggestions for addressing that specific communication challenge. Lastly, you will present the suggestions for improvement in a presentation.
Your report should be professional and creative. You must have a minimum of 3 reliable sources in your citations. Use APA format for the in-text citations you use to support your arguments. Don’t forget to check your spelling! As a friendly reminder, all words must be yours and your own typing. You may not copy text directly from a source.
You may use presentation software of your choice. Examples include (but are not limited to):
Powerpoint with audio recording
Google Docs- presentation
PLEASE NOTE: Your presentation software should not incur any costs. You are responsible for understanding how to use the software. You will need to submit your work in a format that can be easily opened by your colleagues and the instructor. You need to include the results of your survey.
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.