I PICKED COMMUNICATION DISORDER
Students will present via ppt a summary of a chapter dealing with one of the areas of exceptionality from the textbook.
Students will need to include a cover page (2.5pts) as well as the following format and include the information below as headers on each slide:
Definition and Characteristics (5pts)
Identification and Assessment (5pts)
Educational Approach & Placement Options (5pts)
+Remember to use the note section within the ppt for your work and allow us to have less information on each slide. Less is more.
+If you are using graphics from a website, you need to cite the source appropriately.
BOOK IS CALLED Exceptional Children An Introduction to Special Education Plus Revel — Access Card Package
By Heward, William L.; Alber-Morgan, Sheila R.; Konrad, Moira
Type: Paperback w/ Access Card
Pub. Date: 3/1/2018
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.