In this project, you will write the introductory paragraph of a history paper based on one of the questions you identified in your topic exploration worksheet. To
do this, however, you must first find out a bit more information about your topic and draft a research plan. This will allow you to transform your question about
your topic into a thesis statement, as well as give you the background information you will need to craft an interesting introductory paragraph. You will not write
the entire paper, just the introduction to the paper that concludes with a thesis statement. The following critical elements will be assessed in a Word document
that combines both your research plan (Critical Elements I and II) and your introduction (Critical Element III).
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Write your introduction.
A. Write your introduction. Be sure to incorporate your background information and to conclude with your thesis statement.
B. Based on your primary and secondary source research, turn your research question into a thesis statement that addresses your topic and how it
has been influenced by its historical context.
II. Use primary and secondary sources that address the historical context of your topics to respond to the following critical elements. Be sure to cite your
information using the most recent version of APA guidelines. Based on the sources you have selected, address the following questions:
A. Summarize the topic using primary and secondary sources. In other words, what was going on in the world/area/society around the event?
B. Discuss how the historical context impacted the topic. For instance, what was happening in the world/area/society around the event that
impacted how it occurred?
Project 2 Rubric
Guidelines for Submission: Your historical context and introduction should be 2 to 3 pages in length. Use double spacing, one-inch margins, and 12-point Times
New Roman font. Use the most current version of APA style. You will use the Historical Context and Introduction Template to complete this assignment.
*Please note: The Historical Context and Introduction Template (which is the assignment that has to be completed) is attached for your review. In the template, I already have an existing research question which I’d like to use for this assignment. Therefore, please keep the existing research question and complete the assignment with that question as a reference. I’ve also attached a previously completed assignment (See Historical Context Chart) which seems to be related. In the previously completed assignment, I had to pick 2 secondary sources (please use these 2 secondary sources to complete this assignment), then explain in the chart what each source tells you about the historical context of a chosen event and how it relates to your topic. Afterwards, I had to explain how the context provided by the source will help you write your thesis statement, answering your research question.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.