Using the Personal Monthly Budget template found in Microsoft Excel, create a personal record of your money coming in and money going out by completing entries under the Projected column of the spreadsheet. You will NOT be submitting this spreadsheet as this is your personal information. For this assignment, write a summary of what you learn from this exercise.
Does your income exceed your expenses?
If so, how much are you saving each month and is it enough? How do you know it is enough?
If not, what are your goals for addressing the deficit (i.e. job change, cut back on expenses, etc)
How is your short-term savingsif you had an emergency, would you have enough in savings to handle the situation?
Why is a savings account important? How much do you need to have in savings? What are some tips to accumulating savings?
What else did you learn from this budgeting exercise that could help you and/or your family finances going forward?
- Design your own Movie Rating System and explain why you created it the way you did. Write a paragraph that explains each category.
- What are some possible patient outcomes if the infection was discovered late and treatment was delivered late?
- treatment study paper
- 3.3 Discussion: Team Leadership
- What your understanding of open source tradecraft for law enforcement is,
- Create a Power Point slide with a title page, a working thesis, supporting quotes from the book (I prefer you to use quotes from chapters 7-12, but you may use quotes from earlier chapters if needed to support the working thesis), and the last page will be for discussion questions (at least 2 questions, but no more than 3 questions). The questions need to be open-ended, conversation starters.
- Write an essay, at least 500 words, responding to Lipsitz’s and Kelley’s essays and to what we’ve been learning in class pertaining to the criminalization of rap music. How was the criminalization of rap music tied to the criminalization of Black youth? What political and social forces wanted to censor rap music and why? How did rappers and their supporters fight back against criminalization and censorship? What should we do with rap music that some might find offensive? Definitely draw on what you learned from reading the essays by Lipsitz and Kelley, but the more opinionated your essay, the better.
- Critique the organizations translation and interpretation services that may be available to non-English-speaking patients. In other words, does the organization provide such services? How many different languages are supported? How might the organization communicate with a speaker of a language that is not supported? Be sure to provide evidence that supports your claims.
- Social Movements are only as important as the person leading them. The person(s) leading a social movement must have charisma and be able to captivate an audience. Political scientists and historians are taught to analyze body language, especially during debates and speeches.
- What exactly AI means?