Using the Personal Monthly Budget template found in Microsoft Excel, create a personal record of your money coming in and money going out by completing entries under the Projected column of the spreadsheet. You will NOT be submitting this spreadsheet as this is your personal information. For this assignment, write a summary of what you learn from this exercise.
Does your income exceed your expenses?
If so, how much are you saving each month and is it enough? How do you know it is enough?
If not, what are your goals for addressing the deficit (i.e. job change, cut back on expenses, etc)
How is your short-term savingsif you had an emergency, would you have enough in savings to handle the situation?
Why is a savings account important? How much do you need to have in savings? What are some tips to accumulating savings?
What else did you learn from this budgeting exercise that could help you and/or your family finances going forward?
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.