Using the Personal Monthly Budget template found in Microsoft Excel, create a personal record of your money coming in and money going out by completing entries under the Projected column of the spreadsheet. You will NOT be submitting this spreadsheet as this is your personal information. For this assignment, write a summary of what you learn from this exercise.
Does your income exceed your expenses?
If so, how much are you saving each month and is it enough? How do you know it is enough?
If not, what are your goals for addressing the deficit (i.e. job change, cut back on expenses, etc)
How is your short-term savingsif you had an emergency, would you have enough in savings to handle the situation?
Why is a savings account important? How much do you need to have in savings? What are some tips to accumulating savings?
What else did you learn from this budgeting exercise that could help you and/or your family finances going forward?
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay