Write a research paper outlining the importance of an organization’s vision, mission, and values.Creating a compelling vision and developing a strategy to achieve it is one of leadership’s primary functions. Historically, only top leaders understood the organization’s vision well enough to organize human and material resources to achieve it. Today, however, leaders at every level of the organization must understand the vision. Strategic leadership and excellence in organizational performance do not come about by accident. It is a conscious choice made by organizational leaders. Top leaders know their organization’s environment, have a five- or ten-year vision for the organization and set believable plans to achieve their vision. However, in this complex and ever-changing world, anticipating the future can be very difficult.
This complexity explains why many leaders are more comfortable focusing on clear, short-term goals than on uncertain, long-term visions. Therefore, leaders must keep their focus on the long-term vision as daily tasks that meet the long-term goals of the organization. Leadership gets their marching orders from the mission statement. The mission statement sets the purpose of the company.
Write a 2– to 3-page paper examining the importance of leadership vision and mission to the leader and the organization. Examine the consequences of a leader without a vision and an organization without a vision. Consequences may relate to an organization internally, as well as relationships with vendors, shareholders, customers, or clients. Explain how the mission statement helps drive the vision of a company. Include in your paper how DEI contributes to a shared vision and mission and why a shared vision and mission can contribute to improving organizational performance.
Assess the importance of vision to the leader and an organization.
Evaluate the consequences of a leader without vision and an organization without a vision.
The essay is written in a professional tone and organized in ways that facilitate reader understanding. The essay has been proofread and checked for grammar and punctuation. The essay includes an introduction and summary paragraph. Sources are cited appropriately using APA guidelines. Your name and course number are included in the header.
Depth of Analysis
The essay applies concepts and theories found in the module as well as additional sources as appropriate. There is evidence of critical thinking. The analysis is organized in a logical way.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.