Discuss the leading theories of the orders from antiquity to the 16th century.What is meant by “the orders” in classical architecture? Where did they come from? What do they mean? How are they to be used? These questions are answered in different ways by different theorists at different times and places. Discuss the leading theories of the orders from antiquity to the 16th century. Do these approaches hold any relevance for architecture in the modern world? Summarize the arguments made and evaluate their relative merit.
8 Scholarly sources
following Chicago Style Manual
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.