students will write a paper reflecting on the core social work values found in the NASW Code of Ethics. This paper can be written
using the first person, as it is not a research paper. The purpose of this paper is for students to reflect on their personal values and how
they relate to the NASW core values. Because this paper is about the student writing it, there should be no plagiarism. Be sure to cite
any sources, including the NASW Code of Ethics and the textbook. Less than 20% of the paper should be from other sources. The
assignment should be written in APA format and be 3-5 pages long. The following should be included:
1. Identify and describe the core values found within the NASW Code of Ethics.
2. Explain why the NASW core values are important to have in the social work profession.
3. Discuss how these values are similar to or may differ from your personal values. Provide at least one example per each core
value in your explanation.
4. Discuss how you will uphold each professional value in your work with all clients, even if your personal values differ
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.