Go to the Inbound Logistics website and read The Unexpected Happens: Is Your Supply Chain Prepared? from December 2006 (locate the article by entering the title in the sites search tool). Write a three-page paper in APA format discussing the lessons learned from Solectrons difficulties, Nordsons contingency planning, and opportunities presented by Integrated Warehouse Systems Integrator. Determine how each of these will address and improve supply chain resiliency. Analyze the effect each of these efforts would have upon aiding Toyotas preparation and recovery from the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?