Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course. You should confirm your topic with me before you begin writing. You can also write on one of the topics that we covered over the semester. There are many ways to write a good paper. Your paper should articulate a Clear THESIS at the outset which you then defend throughout the paper. Your writing should be clear and organized. Your paper should meaningfully contribute to our understanding of a topic. This can be a new application of an idea we discussed in the course, an inquiry into further dimensions of the topic, a different way of thinking about the topic, etc. The topic chosen is “Contracts” specifically regarding to Jewish Law. Sources and other info you may need is attached in the pdf below. The paper will use info from 2 main topics: Risk Allocation in the Halakhic Theory of Contracts, and topic B: Ambiguous Contracts
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.