“ Write a film analysis for “Kingdom” by Kim Seong-Hun and Park In Je focusing on episode one, and some of the relevant quality tv concepts we have covered this semester. You can refer to other episodes, and shows from class (When They See Us, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Arcane, The Last of Us, Sex Education, Euphoria, and Barry); but the main critical frame should be the concepts we’ve gleaned from our readings and discussions. Your conclusion should offer some creative ideas on how the show could be improved, expanded, revised, to give it yet more “quality.”’ For the prompt above, create a brief slide presentation (5 slides approx.), to post and share in the Final Project discussion. Please do NOT post your paper.
Your slides should convey basic info about the show “Kingdom” from Netflix by Kim Seong-Hun and Park In Je (source and production origin, showrunners, reviews, awards, fan sites, etc.), and some of your basic ideas and evaluation, along with photo stills (very brief video clips and/or links are optional). Think in terms of bullet points/mini-paragraph style text. If you use Google slides, the best and easiest way is to upload the link, and “share” your presentation with anyone who has the link. But you can also upload your presentation as a PowerPoint or PDF.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.