Write a Deep learning problems in Python using TensorFlow.The coursework contains three large tasks, each with smaller sub-tasks. I will upload the brief below. They are to be executed in Python using Tensorflow, preferably using Microsoft Visuals Studio on a Linux machine. The brief contains detailed information about how the coursework should be structured and which libraries are allowed or not. The bits of code which were provided are also uploaded below. A number of sources is not specifically required, but external sources should be cited if used at all. The results should be produced exactly as stated in the brief, including the specified folders, functions and graphs.
- Transcendental Meditation – Eastern versus Western Techniques
- Health Promotion Plan
- Select one of the following foreign countries: China, Germany, Japan, Mexico or the United Kingdom, and provide a country profile discussing the topics outlined below.
- How do these features work together to affect the outputs? In other words, if you were to change a process or an input, how would it change the output (if at all)?
- Community Resources
- Conduct a brief case study analysis of an example of plagiarism and/or intellectual property theft from the Internet (a different example from the three identified for the discussion assignment).
- Consider the numerous scientifically supported strategies for intervening on prejudice and discrimination from the Reducing Discrimination reading. Share your reflections on what methods you think might work to combat this form of stereotyping, prejudice, or discrimination.
- Connect each observation to concepts in the class (e.g., stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, microaggressions). For example, was this observation related to stereotyping, prejudice, or both? Was it ambiguous or difficult to identify as discrimination, prejudice, or stereotyping?
- What Did the Reformation Mean to Peasants?
- Policy Observation