Students will write two one-page single-spaced response papers on different assigned readings from the course. The purpose of the response paper is for you to engage in an in-depth examination of an academic article by summarizing and assessing its contribution.
Each response paper will:
1.Identify the central thesis of the article
2.Summarize key arguments or concepts
3.Assess one strength and one weakness of the article
4.Pose two discussion questions
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505
- Book: Renegade Dreams by Laurence Ralph
- Responding to a post week 6 NR-505
- Managing an Outbreak
- Should any basic healthcare services be provided to all US citizens?
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech. What specific threats did these nations pose?