You have recently been appointed as HR Director to help Drainflow revise and update its HR processes and practices (see page 3 below) You should prepare a Human Resources Recruitment Plan (in Word format) to present to Lee, the CEO of Drainflow.
• This is an individual paper
• Title of the Midterm assignment: “2021 Recruitment Plan for Drainflow”
o Wordcount:750–1,000words o Contentsandquestions:
§ Cover Page
§ Table of Contents
1. What do you perceive to be the main HR challenges facing Drainflow in 2021?
2. What recruitment needs do you perceive for 2021?
3. How should the recruitment process (from application to contractual offer) be organised?
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Double Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in the Harvard citation style
• Harvard citation style.
Submission deadline: Via Moodle (Turnitin): 14:00 CEST, Monday 21st June
Weighting: 40% of the total
Learning Outcomes: The following learning outcomes are assessed:
l Outcome 1: understand the Human Resources function inside the enterprise, describe and analyze responsibilities and tasks; l Outcome 2: interpret job analysis and apply job design;
l Outcome 3: understand different stagcixes of human resources planning.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)