You have recently been appointed as HR Director to help Drainflow revise and update its HR processes and practices (see page 3 below) You should prepare a Human Resources Recruitment Plan (in Word format) to present to Lee, the CEO of Drainflow.
• This is an individual paper
• Title of the Midterm assignment: “2021 Recruitment Plan for Drainflow”
o Wordcount:750–1,000words o Contentsandquestions:
§ Cover Page
§ Table of Contents
1. What do you perceive to be the main HR challenges facing Drainflow in 2021?
2. What recruitment needs do you perceive for 2021?
3. How should the recruitment process (from application to contractual offer) be organised?
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Double Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in the Harvard citation style
• Harvard citation style.
Submission deadline: Via Moodle (Turnitin): 14:00 CEST, Monday 21st June
Weighting: 40% of the total
Learning Outcomes: The following learning outcomes are assessed:
l Outcome 1: understand the Human Resources function inside the enterprise, describe and analyze responsibilities and tasks; l Outcome 2: interpret job analysis and apply job design;
l Outcome 3: understand different stagcixes of human resources planning.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute