You have recently been appointed as HR Director to help Drainflow revise and update its HR processes and practices (see page 3 below) You should prepare a Human Resources Recruitment Plan (in Word format) to present to Lee, the CEO of Drainflow.
• This is an individual paper
• Title of the Midterm assignment: “2021 Recruitment Plan for Drainflow”
o Wordcount:750–1,000words o Contentsandquestions:
§ Cover Page
§ Table of Contents
1. What do you perceive to be the main HR challenges facing Drainflow in 2021?
2. What recruitment needs do you perceive for 2021?
3. How should the recruitment process (from application to contractual offer) be organised?
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Double Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in the Harvard citation style
• Harvard citation style.
Submission deadline: Via Moodle (Turnitin): 14:00 CEST, Monday 21st June
Weighting: 40% of the total
Learning Outcomes: The following learning outcomes are assessed:
l Outcome 1: understand the Human Resources function inside the enterprise, describe and analyze responsibilities and tasks; l Outcome 2: interpret job analysis and apply job design;
l Outcome 3: understand different stagcixes of human resources planning.
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research