I’ve copy-pasted the required instructions below, and attached a proposal to help get started on this paper.
use your own words (rather than quotations or lengthy paraphrasing) wherever possible. Doing so demonstrates that you understand the material and, also, tends to require fewer words. Wherever you quote directly you must enclose the text in quotation marks (“-“), write the author’s last name (in some cases, the title of the readings accepted if you are unclear about the author), and page number of the text. The over-quoted paper will be degraded as direct quotes do not count as your own work, no matter how carefully you have chosen the quote. You need to incorporate the in-text citation style described in the editorial guidelines for the McGill Guide to Legal Citation.
In the discussion of your research paper, consider thinking about the following questions:
* What is the problem? What things are involved?
* Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
* What is the larger implication of the problem you identified? You can also attempt any policy recommendation or answer: how can the problem be solved?
You have followed the instructions properly or not. All the contents such as narrowed topic, research question, the purpose of the research, thesis statement, or hypothesis [the point of your argument], theoretical framework, methods, discussion and analysis, conclusion etc.
You must identify a problem that is closely tied to a corporate or white-collar crime or regulating corporate crime from a Canadian or international perspective.
Your research paper must have a clearly defined thesis statement and some discussion on how you intend to support that thesis. Choosing your own thesis is part of this assignment and demonstrates your ability to relate your acquired knowledge to actual problem situations.
If it offers an interdisciplinary study.
How effective your arguments are.
I will see the quality of the sources. Quality of research includes the relevance and credibility of your sources. Your paper will be assessed on how relevant and credible the sources are.
Relevancy: You are asked to write an independent research paper on the regulation of corporate crime. It involves relating your topic to the matters discussed in secondary sources
Organization and clarity of presentation: This includes whether your arguments logically flow. You are encouraged to use subheadings to help organize your essay.
Spelling and grammar: It is unacceptable to have spelling or grammatical errors. Avoid using informal words and phrases.
Papers that mainly restate facts and statements from other sources are not research but rather summaries. You have to incorporate your own argument throughout the paper. Only summaries will receive a low or even failing grade.
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.