The Final Exam for this course will be a term paper. You will need to access The Joint Commission’s website and review their sentinel event alerts Links to an external site.. You will need to pick a sentinel event alert which the topic will be the basis for your paper. This is your choice! In your paper you must:
1. Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
2. Describe 3 ways how health informatics could have been used to prevent that sentinel event topic or patient story.
3. Describe 3 ways the misuse or use of health informatics could have contributed to that sentinel event topic or patient story.
Format must include:
Body Paragraphs 2-3+
References (minimum of 5) APA style
- Discuss the proposition that different types of household debt will make the cost of living crisis worse for different households in different ways.
- Discuss how the values and mission of Patagonia come to life through the business practices put in place by leadership.
- Python application Proposal
- Write about privilege and the protagonist in Six Degrees of Separation
- Choose a brand/company that uses halos; or deceiving buzzwords to trick consumers into thinking their product(s) is/are inherently better for the consumer.
- Evidence-based practice is extremely important in nursing. Throughout this program, you will complete research on various topics. Knowing how to construct a strong problem statement and complete a critical analysis of the available information to write a literature review is essential.
- Prompt 8: paragraph 11, “America did not, nor does not, want force…….”
- Select a state or federal law or regulation related to patient safety that has been implemented within the last five years requiring hospitals or any other health care organizations to change the way they manage the delivery of care. Discuss the changes that have occurred because of this law or regulation.
- Describe the element of voluntarism. In what instances is the principle of informed consent violated? Explain.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response. I provided a picture of the book.