***You would need to already have the book: Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language 4th Edition By Marianna Celce-Murcia, Read chapters 33-36. **After reviewing the chapters and watching the video, please address the following questions. Please remember to use the headings Question 1 and Question 2 in your initial thread.
Why are most motivational strategies underutilized and most language teachers not overly concerned about motivating their students? What is your personal experience with this issue?
Do you think that starting to learn English as a second or foreign language earlier produces better speakers of English? Respond and defend your position.
**I uploaded the assignment instructions and rubric. Just a side note, I am an American, and English is my first language, so this would have to be from my point of view, thank you.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.