***You would need to already have the book: Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language 4th Edition By Marianna Celce-Murcia, Read chapters 33-36. **After reviewing the chapters and watching the video, please address the following questions. Please remember to use the headings Question 1 and Question 2 in your initial thread.
Why are most motivational strategies underutilized and most language teachers not overly concerned about motivating their students? What is your personal experience with this issue?
Do you think that starting to learn English as a second or foreign language earlier produces better speakers of English? Respond and defend your position.
**I uploaded the assignment instructions and rubric. Just a side note, I am an American, and English is my first language, so this would have to be from my point of view, thank you.
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?