Market Analysis – Based upon your research and using Porters Five Forces, evaluate the competitive strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the growth of local business and industry and the attraction of new business and industry in the Ocala/Marion County area. (3-5 pages)
Strategic Positioning Analysis Based upon your research, detail your strategy for Ocala/Marion County’s Unique Selling Points (of most value to its current and future viability). What strategies would you recommend to civic leaders in order to gain or maintain a sustainable competitive advantage in growing existing business and industry and attracting new businesses and industry to the Ocala/Marion County area? (3-5 pages)
Executive Summary Write a one-page Executive Summary of your Strategic Positioning Analysis. (1 page)
Margins: 1-inch margins all around
Font: Times New Roman or Arial
Font Size: 12 Pt.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.