In this module/week, you learned how to effectively manage the employees of a retail company in order to achieve optimum productivity, high morale, and low turnover, thus increasing the profit margin. Chapter 10 provides information on the various methods for using internal information systems and supply chain management (SCM) systems to maintain a low-cost structure and, thus, increase the profit margin. Chapter 11 discusses the components that produce an effective customer relationship management (CRM) system for the purpose of increasing long-term sales from loyal customers. For this Discussion Board Forum, choose no more than 2 of the following questions to discuss in your thread:
How can retailers use hiring, selecting, training, and motivating employees in their human resource management practices to gain competitive advantage?
Explain how an efficient supply chain system can increase a retailers level of product availability and decrease its inventory investment.
Explain the differences between pull and push supply chains.
Think of one of your favorite places to shop. How does this retailer create customer loyalty and satisfaction, encourage repeat visits, establish an emotional bond between the customer and the retailer, know the customers preferences, and provide personal attention and memorable experiences to its best customers?
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.