Please read the instructions provided below and answer the questions –
The purpose of this activity is to understand the relevance of sustainable practices to business. Find an example of a company that engages in sustainable business practice. Describe and critique their practices.
Review the live session for content related to this assignment.
Read Viswanathan, M. (2016). Chapter 6 & 7. In Bottom-Up Enterprise: Insights from Subsistence Marketplaces. eBookpartnerships. (uploaded in this order)
Q1 – What is specifically meant by sustainability, i.e., what is being sustained, in the firms mission or value statements? (140 words)
Q2 – What are the firms specific sustainability goals and how are they measured? (140 words)
Q3 – What specific strategies, tactics, or practices does the firm employ to achieve its sustainability goals? (140 words)
Q4 – What are the strengths and weaknesses of the company as it relates to sustainability? (140 words)
- Amazon’s Marketing Problems Recommendations
- Military Mishaps and CRM
- Managers encounter workplace situations that challenge their ethical decision-making and social responsibilities. Managers’ unethical behaviors or decisions have made news headlines, as they are obligated to make ethical decisions on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify which concept from the list will serve you most in your managerial role and detail how you will use what you learned
- An organizational structure differs from one business to another. According to Robbins and Coulter (1), organizations can have the following types of structures
- Southwest Airlines Company’s Financial Analysis
- Can you please write about the importance of workforce diversity and equality, and the wage gap, connecting to the subtopics from the attachment? Please and thank you!
- What were some of the concepts that made you curious or prompted you to look at the relationship between business and society differently?
- Discuss your thoughts about what you learned and something you felt was useful in your clinical.
- In your opinion, what is one of the most pressing and significant concerns facing communities today that a business might have a responsibility to consider?