Please read the instructions provided below and answer the questions –
The purpose of this activity is to understand the relevance of sustainable practices to business. Find an example of a company that engages in sustainable business practice. Describe and critique their practices.
Review the live session for content related to this assignment.
Read Viswanathan, M. (2016). Chapter 6 & 7. In Bottom-Up Enterprise: Insights from Subsistence Marketplaces. eBookpartnerships. (uploaded in this order)
Q1 – What is specifically meant by sustainability, i.e., what is being sustained, in the firms mission or value statements? (140 words)
Q2 – What are the firms specific sustainability goals and how are they measured? (140 words)
Q3 – What specific strategies, tactics, or practices does the firm employ to achieve its sustainability goals? (140 words)
Q4 – What are the strengths and weaknesses of the company as it relates to sustainability? (140 words)
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.