The final assignment asks you to develop a short research plan that will become the foundation of your DBA program. This plan will evolve as you proceed in your program. Much of this document will be useful in your dissertation, especially the literature review. The headings for each section are in bold below, followed by what is needed in each section. I would like this research plan to center around the topic of organizational culture and how it impacts innovation management.
Provide a short introduction to your research. Often this is a sentence or two that says why there is a problem, what the problem is generally, and what you plan to do. Essentially, this section gives the reader an idea of what they will see in the rest of the document.
Identify the research topic. Justify that this topic is both a business topic and an applied topic. (Length: about one-half page)
Identify a theory or conceptual framework that could be used for your study. Justify how it relates to your topic. (Length: one half to one page)
Provide a three-page literature review that covers the following:
History of your topic. Justify it as a worthwhile topic. What is its impact on business?
Evolution of your theory. Who came up with it, and how has it evolved?
Discuss your planned methodology. In future courses, you will explore methodologies in greater detail. At this stage, you are simply exploring options as to how you could study this research topic. It is recommended that you avoid mixed methods research as the time involved is significantly greater than a single method. (Length: one half to one page)
Planned population/data collection. If you plan to do interviews, who will you interview? If you plan to collect data from a source, what will that source be? (Length: one half to one page)
Bridging the Gap
Discuss areas you feel you need additional knowledge to complete your research (e.g., statistics if you plan a quantitative study, how to perform interviews if you plan to do a case study).
Bring the entire study goal to a summation. This should be a short paragraph of what you would like to do, why you would like to do it, and what you will need to learn to do it effectively.
Length: 7-10 pages
References: Include a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed journals using your citation manager of choice.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.
- Watch one of the assigned films and provide an analysis and critique of the ethical perspective presented in the movie-Explain the values at play in the story. For example, is this an example of a Kantian ethic, utilitarianism, etc.?
- Prepare a five-page research paper on a selected Texas-related court case that is of interest to you.
- Prepare a 25-30 minute presentation of the findings you made in preparation for your research biography, a biographical analysis that ties together their contributions to science and the innovations they contributed that will be between 2000 and 2500 words.
- What does Searle’s thought experiment about Chevrolet station wagons show? What is the point of Jackson’s thought experiment about the color-challenged scientist? Is it possible to provide a complete account of the world in purely physical terms? Why or why not?
- Write a Position Paper include: An introduction to the argument on your public health issue(s) of choice (including a clear thesis).
- Why do you think “sex sells” when our culture traditionally has had a problem openly talking about sexuality? Provide three (3) examples of mechanisms used to sell sex.
- Do you have a family history of high blood pressure, stroke, or myocardial infarction? Do you consume under 1,500 mg of sodium per day through dietary sources?