Describe (in first person) your beliefs and attitudes about young children (4 and 5 year old) and about the role of you as the teacher. How will you professionally facilitate learning, provide for their social and emotional needs, and be an ethical early childhood professional? Additionally, how will you work with individual children, their families, and the larger society? In what ways has current research and values from the field of early childhood informed your belief? What processes and procedures will support your development as a contributing partner (parents and community) and teammate (coworker)? What standards and/or guidelines will inform your practice?
Required Resources to Cite and Rubics are included in uploaded file.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns.
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).