Discuss whether victims of gunshot wounds should be resuscitated by paramedics in an ambulance (through drugs delivered intravenously), or is it better to wait until they get to the hospital?
does a surgeon perform better when listening to music in the operating room, or not?
does prayer have any medical validity?
smart guns: good idea or bad idea?
should beginning bass players use a pick or fingers?
whats the best method to potty-train a toddler?
is the designated hitter good for baseball, or bad?
is The Rolling Stones Exile on Main Street overrated or underrated?
should recreational marijuana be legal in Texas?
while running, is it best to land on the heels, the toes, or the mid-foot?
should Destiny (video game) allow matchmaking for raids?
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).