1-5 Questions are base on the Goblin market poem. When you answering the question don’t forget to add the line of the evidence from the poem.
1. How are Lizzie and Laura distinguished from one another in the beginning part of the poem, before Laura even eats the Goblin fruit?
2. Where are key moments in each girl’s transformation from one role to the next? For example, at what moment do you think Laura “fell?” at what moment does Lizzie change from passive domestic angel to something else?
3. How is each girl’s encounter with the Goblin men different?
4. What might be radical about casting Lizzie in a Savior role? What might be radical about allowing Laura to recover from her state of fallenness?
5. What do you make of the ending of Goblin Market? Many readers feel it doesnt fit. How does it seem to contrast the rest of the poem? In what ways do you think it is a fitting ending?
5. Do the girls simply move in and out of these defined gender roles, or can you find moments where they begin to redefine each role?
6. what means are the terms Angel in the House, Fallen Woman, and New Woman, give a brief explanation.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.