Locate a longitudinal study via the Ivy Tech online library (home) and describe in a short essay (minimum 200 words)20 points:
What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
What was the topic/hypothesis of the study you chose? In other words, what were the researchers trying to find out?
How long did the study last?
What were the findings?
Could the researchers have studied this question using another research method? Why or why not?
- Discuss the proposition that different types of household debt will make the cost of living crisis worse for different households in different ways.
- Discuss how the values and mission of Patagonia come to life through the business practices put in place by leadership.
- Python application Proposal
- Write about privilege and the protagonist in Six Degrees of Separation
- Choose a brand/company that uses halos; or deceiving buzzwords to trick consumers into thinking their product(s) is/are inherently better for the consumer.
- Evidence-based practice is extremely important in nursing. Throughout this program, you will complete research on various topics. Knowing how to construct a strong problem statement and complete a critical analysis of the available information to write a literature review is essential.
- Prompt 8: paragraph 11, “America did not, nor does not, want force…….”
- Select a state or federal law or regulation related to patient safety that has been implemented within the last five years requiring hospitals or any other health care organizations to change the way they manage the delivery of care. Discuss the changes that have occurred because of this law or regulation.
- Describe the element of voluntarism. In what instances is the principle of informed consent violated? Explain.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response. I provided a picture of the book.