This is a group presentation and I just need my contribution of the group project completed! Our groups presentation is supposed to address “How does the concept of Social capital apply to our understanding of $2.00 A Day?”. I just need to complete two slides which you can put on a paper instead of a slide, and the book is the source we are going to use. $2 a Day by Edin and Shaefer. I need to use examples and quotes from the book with page numbers.
This is the instructions my professor gave:
Purpose: Each group has a different topic related to the book, and our grand objectives are to recognize the importance of capital and the significance of Edin and Shaefers themes/messages, and to effectively use library research tools, small group communication tools, and small group principles.
Tasks: Each group will create a narrated, recorded 10 min. narrated presentation with Zoom or another recording tool, featuring 10 slides. The narrated recordings will be uploaded and shared with the whole class in a Canvas Discussion forum, and one member will submit the slide deck separately to the instructor. Each group member will be guided in attaining the Zoom app, and groups will practice using it.
The presentation will:
Introduce the groups objective(s), identifies the groups number and participating members by name
Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
Show that the group has done a close reading of the book (examples and parenthetical citations recommended!)
Show that the group has done external research with library research tools
Reflect that the group has attempted effective small group practices by creating a cohesive presentation with consistent slides
Be presented in an engaging, logical, consistent manner, with each group member participating in the Zoom narration.
You may need to practice this well before the due date to see that it works as you want it to.
Provide a reference list in APA format on the last slide (including lectures, book, and additional materials used in the presentation.)
Be edited for spelling, grammar, and other mechanics.
Be uploaded by one group member as a recorded narrated presentation and by another as the slide deck, to 2 locations:
Slide deck to this assignment (Small Group “Capital” Presentation Slides)
So basically to put it in easier terms I just need you too collect information for 2-3 slides with information regarding this:
– At least 4 quotes from the book with a sentence or 2 follow up explaining our groups objective (How does the concept of Social capital apply to our understanding of $2.00 A Day? ). The quotes and sentence follow up just need to tie into that.
– Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, ours is social capital once again.) For this part you can just use enough info for one slide (bullet points are fine).
Make sure the book is one of the sources used!
- Python application Proposal
- Write about privilege and the protagonist in Six Degrees of Separation
- Choose a brand/company that uses halos; or deceiving buzzwords to trick consumers into thinking their product(s) is/are inherently better for the consumer.
- Evidence-based practice is extremely important in nursing. Throughout this program, you will complete research on various topics. Knowing how to construct a strong problem statement and complete a critical analysis of the available information to write a literature review is essential.
- Prompt 8: paragraph 11, “America did not, nor does not, want force…….”
- Select a state or federal law or regulation related to patient safety that has been implemented within the last five years requiring hospitals or any other health care organizations to change the way they manage the delivery of care. Discuss the changes that have occurred because of this law or regulation.
- Describe the element of voluntarism. In what instances is the principle of informed consent violated? Explain.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response. I provided a picture of the book.
- Write this letter, explaining why you cannot honor the warranty and your alternative solution to Brian Maxwell. His address is 691 Concord Street, Dallas, TX 75243.
- Modern Day Slavery