This paper will allow you to take what you have learned throughout the course and create an informed opinion of your own.
In the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9, you chose a domestic policy you would like change. In this paper you will share that domestic policy, provide substantive reasons and supporting references for why that policy should change, identify the political processes for changing that policy, and identify how the public can be involved.
Your paper should include the following three parts.
What is one domestic policy that you would change, and why? Be sure to use your approved policy and references identified in the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9. The references should support why this policy is one that should change. (See the Policy You Would Change activity in Week 9 for a list of policy suggestions.)
There are procedures or processes within each branch of government for changing and addressing policy concerns. From the list of branches below, choose two and identify a procedure in each one for changing or making a new policy.
The legislative process.
Presidential executive action.
Administrative agencys regulations.
Legal system of the courts.
Note: I chose minimum wage as a policy to change. Please write about that.
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).