CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. What arguments does Veatch present that informed consent should be abandoned in favour of value pairing. Does his argument work? Why/why not?
2.Rachels contends that killing and letting die are morally equivalent, and are justified (or unjustified) for the same reasons. Are there any morally significant differences between the two?
3.John Hardwig argues that patients are often economic and/or emotional burdens upon their loved ones. Is he right to claim that this burdening can, under certain circumstances, entail a duty to die?
4.Imagine a doctor saying the following: As a general practitioner, I conscientiously object to providing an abortion, or referring you to a practitioner who will help you procure one. Providing you with that information means that I am helping you murder an innocent child.” How are we to respond ethically to this kind of conscientious objection?
-Please choose ONLY ONE of the above question.
-Pls use an active voice such as I will argue that…, i will now show that… instead of one could argue that…
-The Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy is very useful for this essay.
-There is no number limit for the referencing but please at least use 4-6.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.