You Arent at the Mercy of Your Emotions — Your Brain Creates Them | Lisa Feldman Barrett (Youtube video)
This is a brief overview of the abnormal aspect of personality development.
Review this week’s assigned reading and the following resource to prepare for this discussion.
What is Attachment Theory? Bowlbys 4 Stages Explained.
A great deal of personality growth and development has taken place in childhood, including the coalescence of temperament into traits, and the development of substantial models of the self and the world.
Given that childhood personality carries over to adulthood, in specific, what can you say about the influence of childhood personality traits on adulthood? What about mental models such as attachment developed in childhood?
Findings in the middle 1970s indicated that personality traits are relatively set for the individual by young adulthood. There are, however, individual changes, as well as group changes, in the overall level of traits. How do the Big Five personality traits, for example, change over adulthood?
Initial posts should be a 250-300 words.
All references should be in the last 7 years, references older than seven years may be used to supplement but will not be counted as course required references
Support your initial post by citing scholarly/authoritative research articles other than the textbook.
References should be minimum of 1-2 peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
Reference all work and provide a reference list following APA format.
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.