This practice will prepare you to speak of, for, and about students from a strength-based perspective. As we know, language matters. Labels such as ESL student(s) or Limited English Proficient (LEP) student(s) when speaking or writing about students in academic classrooms, although common and in use in school settings, actually reinforce deficit mindsets and raciolinguistic ideologies (see Flores & Rosa, 2015). Following WIDAs 2019 statement, we will be mindful of the language we use and orient towards social justice, equity, and excellence in education.
MUST be empirical studies and peer-reviewed articles
Use to find sources: https://oasis-database.org/
You do not need to apply an APA cover page. You can start with the introduction. The materials attached explain the formatting and more.
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.